Being one of Tasmania’s oldest shows (130th year), the Chudleigh Show attracts patrons from all over the state and is a great event for Chudleigh and the wider Meander Valley community. With innovative competitions and some fantastic displays, the Chudleigh Show has a strong attraction to the surrounding areas.
The Show also focuses on creating a great family day, full of fun and activities for every age. There are many activities keep patrons involved and entertained, as well as the renowned ‘Chudleigh Cup’.
There are several Sponsorship Proposal Packages which outline opportunities for your organisation to become a part of this exciting event.
CHUDLEIGH SHOW SPONSORS.
- Deloraine & Districts Community Bank
- Max D R Cameron (Wesley Dale)
- Tandany Pastoral Co. (LES Taylor)
- P & Y Barr “Dalebrook Lodge” – Western Creek.
- Deloraine First National Real Estate.
- Pjs Financial
- Dairy Tas
- Earley Spreading
- Mitchelson Petroleum
- J & R Hawkins. “BENTLEY” Chudleigh
- Senator Claire Chandler
- D & W Electrical Pty Ltd.
- Senator Jacquie Lambie
- Tania Rattray Mlc
- Tas Alkaloids Pty. Ltd.
- Walters Contracting Pty Ltd.
- Fonterra Australia
- Senator Richard Colbeck
- Saputo Australia
- Rodney Vigle – Bob Thomson Memorial Trophy
- Kim Douglas – Southwell Family Memorial Trophy
2020 CHUDLEIGH SHOW SPONSORS.
Scott Ag. Contracting
Rebecca White Mp
Mark Shelton Mp
Guy Barnett Mp.
Jeremy Rockliff Mp
John Tucker Mp
Bram’s Mobile Butchery.
Andrew Dare Electrical Services.
Agritech Pty Ltd.
Lindsay & Matthew Haberle